Become A Subject Matter Expert
Make The Change Radio Show is looking for a few good men and women to become part of our Round Table of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)! The SMEs will have varied backgrounds and expertise, however, the one thing they will all have in common is a dedication to provide positive commentary on subjects that will educate, empower, and change lives. And the more SMEs we have with varying ideas and opinions; the bigger impact we can make to educate, inspire, and transform lives. Together.
What Will SMEs Do?
- Share their knowledge, skills, experiences, ideas and more on live radio
- Use their voice to fulfill their purpose and/or contribute to causes that they are passionate about
- Share varying opinions to broaden the perspectives of our listeners
- Contribute to the selection and production of inspirational show topics
- Recommend interesting guests for future shows
- Some SMEs will chose to have their own show to promote their book, product, service, cause, or music that can transform and/or improve lives
Many SMEs will become regular guests on the show if they possess a certain je ne sais quoi that makes us want to hear more of what they have to say.
How Can I Become An SME?
- If you have extensive knowledge or experience in a particular industry or area of study.
- If you are passionate about a particular issue or cause and can provide some interesting commentary
- If you are a survivor and able to triumph over a particular tragedy
- If you are an author, inventor, musician, artist, creator, or inventor of anything
- If you have special knowledge that can teach people how to improve their personal and professional lives
- If you have something you want to talk about that you believe people need to hear
The sky's the limit! Don't count yourself out without first sharing your ideas with us. We have been know to take any subject and find the golden nuggets that lie within.
If Selected, Do I Have To Appear In The Studio?
Absolutely not. Make The Change Radio Show is based in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. However, whether you reside in the East, West, North, South, or even out of the country, you can participate by calling in to the studio. Just be mindful of the time differences. The show airs live every Saturday from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm Eastern time.
How Do I Get Started?
If you want access to a media platform that will allow you to use your voice to fulfill your purpose or promote your life-changing book, product, service, or cause, and have lots of fun while doing so, then all you have to do is click the "Let's Get Started" link below, tell us about your primary areas of interest (Limit 3), and we will send you an email with the details. It is just that simple!
We would also like for our SMEs to help us in the following areas:
- Subscribe to and download the Make The Change Radio Show Podcast on iTunes
- Share the weekly show via your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Write a review of the show on iTunes
- Email a written testimonial of what the show means to you
- Recommend ways to improve the show
- Refer other SMEs, potential sponsors or advertisers, etc.
- Help us build a community of supporters by promoting the show to friends and family